domenica 31 luglio 2011

LUGHNASADH

Tanti auguri a tutti per un magnifico raccolto, che la Dea sia generosa e che il Dio vi protegga!!


"Now is the time of the First Harvest
when bounties of nature give of themselves
so that we may survive.
O God of the ripening fields, Lord of the Grain,
grant me the understanding of the sacrifice as you
prepare to delivery yourself under the sickle of the
goddess and journey to the lands of eternal summer.
O Goddess of the Dark Moon,
teach me the secrets of rebirth
as the Sun loses its strenght and the nights grow cold.

I partake of the first harvest, mixing its energies
with mine that I may continue my quest for the starry
wisdom of perfection.
O Lady of the Moon and Lord of the Sun,
gracious ones before whom the stars halt their courses,

I offer my thanks for the continuing fertility of the Earth.

May the nodding grain loose its seeds to be buried
in
the Mothers breast, ensuring rebirth
in the warmth
of the coming Spring."

Scott Cunningham, Lamma Ritual

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento